Willow Consulting brings expertise and innovation to help you navigate change. We prioritize authentic participation and our methods get results. We are trusted partners committed to a just, equitable world.
From square one to the finish line, wherever you need information and momentum, Willow consulting can help you keep moving forward. Using our wealth of knowledge of organization and program assessment, focus groups and facilitation, board and staff training, and group dynamics, we create an environment in which to pose questions, sift through input, and generate agreement on concrete actions.
- Program and organization assessment
- How to gather community input
- Does this decision support our mission—when to say yes to new ideas
- Political advocacy that gets results
- The essentials of successful federal grants
- Reinvigorate your Board of Directors
- Effective Board/staff relationships
- Budgets and financials for Boards of Directors
- Tackling difficult conversations
- Individualized executive director support
When planning, resources, and programs are in place, but conflict is taking energy from your mission and distracting you from reaching your goals, you may need the specialized skills of a mediator. Mediation tools and processes are effective in crisis management, grievance procedures, and for rebuilding authentic relationships. A skilled mediator from Willow Consulting can turn a hot spot into a calm setting for effective problem solving.