Successful strategic planning is fluid, agile and short-term. It takes into account important social, economic and political factors affecting your organization and the work you do. Willow Consulting will infuse your planning process with energy and ideas.
Drawing from traditional, Real-Time and Technology of Participation (ToP®) Strategic Planning methods,we will design a process to fit your needs. Our sessions combine a big picture vision and concrete, actionable steps. We honor the ideas of individual participants while solidifying group commitment.
Strategic planning may include some or all of these elements:
- Conducting environmental scans
- Gathering constituent and stakeholder input using well-crafted listening sessions, interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Facilitating action-focused sessions that generate agreement and commitment to next steps
- Summarizing findings in an easily accessible format
- Presenting clear, usable plans with timelines, responsibilities and leadership agreements.
Sometimes your goal is clear but the best road to take to reach that goal is not. We know how groups work and will choose the most effective planning and meeting tools to match your needs. When you want to reach authentic agreement and commitment, Willow Consulting has a process to move your work forward.
- Meeting planning and management
- Retreat facilitation
- Focused conversation
- Getting to consensus
- Action planning
- World Café